Hello!! I thought this tag looked fun so I thought why not do it? So here is some facts about my reading habits.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Yes, I usually read in my room on my bed.
2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I tend to use bookmark but I lose things very easy so sometimes a piece of paper just have to do.
3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.?
I have to stop in the beginning of a new chapter or part otherwise I feel kind of uneasy until I pick up the book again
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
No, usually not.
5. Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
I can read while listening to music but not while watching tv.
6. One book at a time, or several at once?
I usually read one book at a time but there have been moments where I’ve read several at a time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Definitely silently in my head.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I don’t skip pages or read ahead.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I always try to keep it new but most of the times the spine breaks at some point.
11. Do you write in books?
No, I don’t. I use post-it stickers if I want to mark something.
If you have done this tag please share a link to your answers! I’d love to read them!