Hello! I was recently nominated for this award by the awesome person behind percyreads.wordpress.com. Thank you very much!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
So here’s my answers to the questions:
1.How many book boyfriends/girlfriends do u have ?
Uhm… I don’t know, too many? But I will give you a few of them:
My all time favorite, Adrian Ivanshovski from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Than we have Billy from the swedish book Halvblod by Sofie Trinh Johansson. Of course I had to include Po from the Graceling trilogy by Kristin Cashore. I also have the newest member in this club, Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
The list goes on and on so I can’t write them all.
2. Do you read the books of the movies you hate ?
I would like to say I don’t judge a book by their movie but if I really hated the movie, the book wouldn’t be a big priority of mine.
3. Pick one fictional world if you were to live there your entire life.
There are sooo many to choose from. The world in the Eragon’s series, Alagaësia is one favorite of mine. Mainly because there’s dragons, elves, magic, dwarfes and so much more there, I mean who wouldn’t want to be there?
4. Do you read during classes in school/college?
No, I don’t. If I did I would probably not understand anything.
5. The villain you hate to love the most?
Okay, this answer will contain a spoiler if you haven’t read Red Queen.
6. Favorite hero and heroine and why ?
The first name that comes to mind when someone says hero is Percy Jackson, perhaps because I just finished The Titan’s curse. I love Percy both because of his heroic acts and the sarcasm so he will be perfect.
My favorite heroine or at least one of them is Katsa from the Graceling trilogy. She’s brave, smart, independent and everything else I think a heroine should be.
7. Name one book that you would never read again even if it costs you your life ?
I haven’t really read any book that I hated so terribly much but one book I really didn’t like was The Awakening by L.J. Smith.
8. How do you restrict yourself if you were on a book buying ban.
I don’t know if I could… Maybe avoid bookstores?
9. Which book made you to fall in love with reading/blogging?
I have always loved reading so I don’t think there was a particular book that made me fall in love with reading.
I think the book that made me want to start blogging was Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I wanted to connect to more people about books and just fangirl, haha.
10. If you were to have a fictional pet what would it be ?
This might not be that original but I really do want a pet-dragon. Imagine coming to school on a dragon!
11. Chocolates or cakes(not chocolate cakes :P) ?
Definitely chocolates, I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Okay, here’s the 11 facts about me
- Besides reading my favorite thing to do is paint and draw.
- Another thing I love to do is paint my nails in creative ways.
- I have never been outside of Europe but one of my main future goals in life is to explore the world.
- I am really not a morning person.
- My zodiac sign always shifts between Virgo and Libra.
- I love horror movies and books.
- I have two turtles and one fish.
- My turtles (who eat fish) and my fish are actually very good friends.
- Some of my favorite bands are Panic! at the disco, The Pretty Reckless and Green Day (although I have a lot more).
- I follow way to many tv-series.
- When I was younger I used to write poetry.
Finally to my nominations *drum rolls*:
If you have more than 200 followers or don’t want to do this, you can just ignore this 🙂
Here’s my questions to the guys I nominated:
- What is one book you think is underrated?
- How do you get out of a reading slump?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- You can control one element (fire, water, air, earth), which would you want it to be?
- Your favorite song at the moment?
- What book/books are you currently reading?
- How many languages can you speak?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s your favorite clothing item?
- A movie/tv-series that you think is better than the book?
I am looking forward to read your answers!