The theme this week is: Valentine’s Day is next week… so we’re doing a Valentine’s Day themed freebie! Top Ten Books That Would Make Great Valentine’s Day Reads (or anti-Valentine’s day reads), Top Ten OTPs, Top 10 fictional crushes, top ten great love declarations in fiction, swoony quotes from books, etc. Get creative!
I chose to make a list of my favorites couples because they make me happy just thinking about them and who doesn’t love to fangirl over fictional couples? So here’s my top ten OTP’s:
1. Sydney and Adrian – The Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead
2. Levi and Cath – Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3. Billy and Avengeline – Halvblod by Sofie Trinh Johansson
4. Lissa and Christian – Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
5. Dash and Lily – Dash and Lily’s book of dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
6. Hazel and Augustus – The fault in our stars by John Green
7. Lena and Alex – Delirium by Lauren Oliver
8. Percy and Annabeth – The Percy Jackson and Olympians series by Rick Riordan
9. Simon and Baz – Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
10. Sapphire and Bitterblue – Bitterblue(#3 Graceling Realm) by Kristin Cashore
What are some of your OTP’s?