1. A book that put you to sleep: The awakening by L.J. Smith
I just didn’t find this book interesting even though I loved the Vampire Diaries.
2. A book that made you scared to sleep: This house is Haunted by John Boyne
There was a scene in this book that just completely freaked me out, even though it probably wasn’t that scary…
3. A book that kept you up all night: Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I couldn’t stop reading this book because I was so invested in the story and needed to know the end.
4. A book that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipating of its release: Dead girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender
I was so freaking excited when I saw that Alender was releasing a new book.
5. A book that has your dream boyfriend: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Levi is amazing, that’s all I have to say about that.
6. A book that would be your worst nightmare to live in: The fifth wave by Rick Yancey
I am quite sure that I would die pretty soon.
7. A book that reminds you of night time: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
If I look at this book I think of nighttime, both because of the cover and cause part of this story takes place in the night.
8. A book with a nightmarish cliffhanger: The Fiery Heart by Richelle mead
The ending just broke me, like why Richelle Mead, whyy??!!
9. A book you actually dreamt about:
I might have dreamt about a book but I can’t think of one right now…
10. A book monster you wouldn’t want to find under your bed: Hollowgast from Miss Peregrine’s home for peculiar children.
Those things are really creepy and would probably kill me if I was a “peculiar”.
I won’t tag anyone in particular but if you want to do it, consider yourself tagged!!