Today the sun is shining and it’s finally feeling like spring here so I thought today would be a perfect day for this post. Awhile ago I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Yasaman @ Following Muses. You should definitely check out her awesome blog and her Sunshine Blogger award post which you can find here.
These are the rules:
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
1.) If you had to choose, would you rather give up your favourite movie or your favourite book? (You still can watch other movies/read other books)
Honestly I don’t know what my all time favorite movie or book is but I think I’ll chose book.
2. What is your ultimate vacation? Activities/country/accomodation.
Well, I would love to visit London or New York.
3. How did your reading habits change over time?
Okay, so I have always loved reading. Even as a child I loved going to the library to borrow new books and than lay in bed at night reading them. But at the end of 2014 my reading habits changed a lot. Before that I read every now and then, a couple of books a year, but in 2014 I discovered goodreads, booktube and this entire book community. I got inspired to read more and found so many books that I wanted to read so I started reading a lot (a lot!) more.
4. Do you like to listen to music while reading?
Yes, I do most times. Sometimes music annoys me while reading but most times it doesn’t.
5. Are there any books that your whole family loves?
Not that I know of.
6. You have the opportunity to tell an author to write one more book in your favourite series and they have to do it. Which series do you choose?
Katie Alender’s Bad girls don’t die trilogy. I want to know more about the characters and what happened to them all afterwards than what was written in the end. I also love Alender’s writing and want more books by her 🙂
7. What’s your favourite tv show?
My favorite tv show of all time is The Big Bang Theory. I have probably watch every episode more than twice and I have just a couple of fandom’s things in my room…
8. Which book got you into your favourite genre?
I think it was Vampire Academy who really got me into reading fantasy.
9. A book that you don’t plan on reading, but everyone has read?
Divergent by Veronica Roth. I feel like almost everyone has read this but I don’t think I’ll read it. It would be fun to join the fandom but…
10. Any authors in your family?
Sadly, no 😦
11. You get the chance to change into any profession you want. What would you like to work as?
This is a really hard question because I don’t have one dream job, I have like ten. But something I would love to be is an author (obviously) or (and maybe at the same time) an artist who makes wonderful paintings, haha.
Thanks for reading my post and I hope you have a great day!