Hello! I am back again and this time with a tag! I was tagged awhile ago by Lindsey @ Apieceofparadis so thank you so much! I am very excited to do this. It’s an excellent tag made by Jordyn @J. Bookish and you should totally check out both Lindsey’s and Jordyn’s blogs!
- Thank the creator and the person who tagged you.
- Begin with the month in which you have been tagged and move forward from there!
- For your birthday month, state the best gift you’ve ever been given.
- Tag whomever you’d like when you’re finished.
- Have fun, of course!
1. November is the month when we’re reminded of how much we have to be thankful for. Choose one book you’re grateful for having read and give a shout-out to the person who recommended it!
I am very thankful I was recommended one of my all time favorite book The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. It was actually my mom who recommended it to me so shoutout to her, haha.
2. December is a time when friends and families come together and celebrate. Name one book you would give as a gift.
I have a Swedish book that scattered my heart into a million pieces and it only has like 5 ratings on goodreads. I would love to have someone to discuss it with and I just want more people to read this amazing book.
3. January begins a new year. Name a resolution you made this year and if you’ve kept it or not!
I have not really made any new years resolutions if you don’t count my reading goal. I am way, way behind on that one so I wouldn’t say it’s going great…
4. February is the month for relationships. Name your favorite book relationship: romantic, platonic, or familial, your choice!
Cath and Levi from Fangirl by J.K. Rowling is one of my favorites couples of all time. They work incredible well together and are just adorable.
5. March is the month for luck and new beginnings. Name a book or series that you would like to re-experience as if you’d never read it.
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I read it so long ago and I completely loved it. I wonder if I would love it as much if I read it for the first time now.
6. April is a spectacularly ordinary month. Name a book that was so over-hyped that it just could not live up to your expectations.
I’ve said this before and I will say it again, I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson did really not live up to my expectations. Most people who have read this book have loved it and I want to love it so bad but I can’t.
7. May is the month when the flowers start to bloom. Name a book that was a pleasant surprise to you.
I wasn’t expecting that I would love this book as much as I did. I thought i would just be a quick contemporary read which it was but it’s also so much more. This book still sticks with me today. My review of the book here
8. June is the time to take a break. Name a book or genre that you like to read when you just need to check out.
Like some mystery book that consume my brain. If I need to check out it’s probably because I have too many thought spinning around in my head therefor when I read some kind of mystery I can focus completely on that, and not let my thoughts spin on.
9. July is the time to celebrate your independence! Name a book that made you see fireworks.
In Sweden we don’t have fireworks in the summer so fireworks reminds me of winter and winter reminds me of Christmas. Therefor I picked Lily and Dash book of dares, and you can’t deny that it’s sparks between them.
10. August is the hottest month of the year. Pick an up-and-coming author that you think will be the next hottest thing.
Honestly I have not read any books published in the latest year so I think it would be a stupid question to ask me, hehe.
11. September is time for students to go back to school! Pick a book you read for school that you actually enjoyed.
I haven’t like any of the books I had to read for school, mainly because I haven’t read that many books so I don’t have an answer. Sorry, school… BUT September is my birth month and my best birthday gift would have to be my turtles. They have brought me so much joy and some very funny videos when they done silly thing (not being hurt in any way, just to clarify).
12. October is time to celebrate Halloween! Pick one character that you would love to dress up as for Halloween.
I feel like it’s fun to have someone that people will recognize and I would love to dress up as Luna from Harry Potter. She would be very easy to imitate too.
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!