Hello! I have started reading The impossible knife of memory and is about 40 pages in. So far the read-a-thon is going good. I’ve eaten my lunch and are now set for reading at least the next hour. Since it’s early in the read-a-thon I don’t have much to share yet I thought I will do the starting meme.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Sweden!!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Salt to the sea by Ruta Sepetys. As I said in my TBR I’ve heard amazing things about this book. Although I think it might be emotionally draining I look forward to it!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I have saved a snack that we in Sweden call “chokladboll” which basically means chocolate ball. I will insert a picture here.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am seventeen years old and besides to read books I love to paint, draw and take photos. And an interesting thing I learned about myself and books a week or so ago was that as a child I gave myself homework five days of the week to read just because I wanted to learn how to read. I applaud myself for the motivation, haha.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I have tried to participate in read-a-thons before but never quite succeeded. Things have come in between and I had not been able to read as much as II wanted to. This time I’ve set aside things to do because I really want to read and take away school stress for a few hours.
I will be sure to check in here again in a couple of hours. I don’t think I will upload every hour because that will be too much for me. I hope your reading is going great and you’re having a wonderful time!